Sunday, June 1, 2008

Look what I made!


Ian was very proud of the "eye headband" he made in nursery today! He is getting so good at going in and getting settled without mom or dad having to stay very long at all.

4 comments:

Jense Family said...

Way Cute!!! I can't wait to see how is as a big brother. Won't be to much longer.

Kesterfam said...

Cute kid!! Sorry Mat...he definitely looks like a Madsen. Who knows maybe your new little girl will look like the Cole side! ;0 Looking forward to seeing pics of her when she arrives!
Hugs!!

The Cook Clan said...

Hey Tammy how are ya? This is Alicia's little sis Bethany. I finally got her to put your blog on her site so I could see your cute blog. What a cute little kid.

nmg said...

That is either the cutest thing that we have ever seen or slightly creepy. As if almost two year olds needed more than two eyes for seeking out trouble!