Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ian and Stella



After about a week of having a new sister....Ian is actually warming up to her! We were a little worried at first. Today Ian layed by Stella and wanted to hold her for a minute. So there is hope that they can co-exist and hopefully play nicely together!

4 comments:

Liddle Family said...

I can't believe how big Stella looks already! It must be the angle of the camera lens. It's funny because we have that same romper that Gavin wears! Ian is looking a little fuller in those thighs...but I wouldn't go as far as chunky!! We love and miss you tons!

Matt said...

I want to know why Ian and Stella are already almost the same size.....Did he ask to "hold you?" to stella? We love the pics, keep them coming.

The Cook Clan said...

Oh, what sweet pictures!

Lee and Jessica Cole Family said...

We can't wait to snuggle with those darlings! My oh my, Stella is sure growing fast. Glad to hear Ian is finally adjusting to the Big Brother roll. Love you and miss you all!