8 things I am passionate about.
1- Mat
2- Ian
3- Stella
4- trying new recipes
5- chocolate
6- family
7- friends
8- reading
8 words or phrases I use a lot
1- do you want to go to timeout?!
2- let's get dressed and ready for the day
3- give me a big hug and kiss
4- don't run over your sister with your car!
5- Patty-cake, Patty-cake, baker's man....
6- I love you
7- let's read some books!
8- What time will you be home?
8 Things I appreciate
1- the heating blanket on our bed
2- Mat's good job
3- my dad's sense of humor(most of the time anyways)
4- my mom being such a good example of service
5- my sisters
6- when the kids sleep through the night
7- snow for the month of December
8- when Mat folds the last basket of laundry....I'm really sick of it by then :)
8 Things I have learned over the years
1- always take the opportunity to say I love you
2- sleep in as much as possible before you have kids
3- some leftovers taste better than others
4- family is most important
5- take the time to make family traditions
6- playdough is still fun when you grow up
7- don't be too stubborn to say I'm sorry
8- kids say the darndest things
8 Things I want to do before I die
1- pay our house off
2- lose the baby weight
3- take cooking classes
4- learn more about gardening
5- take art classes
6- raise my children
7- grow old with Mat
8- get all the house projects done
8 Things I want or need right now
1- dinner to be made
2- the bathrooms cleaned
3- something for my sweet tooth
4- Ian's cold to get better
5- Stella to nap longer
6- a kiss from my hubby
7- my feet rubbed
8- some new songs on my Ipod
8 places I want to visit
1- Church History sites
2- Seattle
3- Disneyland
4- Australia
5- The Grand Canyon
6- Ireland
7- Europe
8- Florida
8 favorite restaurants
1- Los Hermanos
2- Red Robin
3- P F Chang's
4- Texas Roadhouse
5- The Cheesecake Factory
6- Red Lobster
7- Goodwood BBQ
8- Carl's Jr
8 favorite TV shows
1- Grey's Anatomy
2- Dancing with the Stars
3- The Biggest Loser
4- Alias
5- 24
6- Friends
7- Heros
8- Amazing Race
8 people I Tag
1- Megan
2- Brandy
3- Annica
4- Alicia
5- Cheryl
6- Jess
7- Tara
8- Tiffany
Saturday, November 15, 2008
8 things
Posted by The Cole Family at 5:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's fun to know all those things about you.
Thanks for doing that- it was really fun to read.
I'll pretend like I didn't see the last section :) :) :) I'm not very good at analyzing myself, but maybe I'll give it a try.
I loved reading all of them....I especially agree with the one that you should take an art class. You already have such a talent in that area and it wouldn't take much to develop it :)
Post a Comment