Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ian and Stella

It's been a while since I posted anything new. We have been super busy finishing our basement the past couple of months, and more recently this past couple of weeks we have been doing a bunch of the finish work. So here is a cute picture of Ian holding Stella one morning this past week to hold you over until we have more exciting pictures to post! :)

5 comments:

April Weeks said...

It was good to hear and see you again... I look regularly to see new events. Thanks for posting. We have been up to our arm pits in remodeling as well. So, if you are out in these parts, come and stop in.

Lee and Jessica Cole Family said...

more more more....Please :)

Ryan and Mistie said...

Hi Mat and Tammy ... and Ian and Stella, too! Holy Cow Cute Kids! It's amazing how fast they are growing up! We need to get the kiddos together sometime to play ...

Hey Mat - Ryan is ... a slacker. :O) He's also a tad forgetful. Aaaah, I love him! Moral of the story is - you're gonna have to call him. (Nothing personal - he talks about calling you, wants to talk to you.) His # is 435.633.3199 He has a class this Saturday until about 3, but is typically available in the evenings and weekends.

Mistie

Keith Cheryl Wheeler said...

So So cute! I just love your kids, and that is a priceless picture of the two of them. :)

ab5cgang said...

Hope you don't mind that I found you through Shana's blog. Your family is so cute. How are you guys doing. You should join us on facebook.