We had a fun filled trip to Bear Lake, UT July 13-18. Some of the highlights were a tour through Minatonka Caves, feeding the huge carp at the marina, the "famous" raspberry shakes, swimming, swimming, and more swimming, playing on the beach, chasing the seagulls, and spending time with family at the Jensen Reunion.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Bear Lake
Posted by The Cole Family at 6:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey, I'm so glad that you are posting, posting, posting girl! I love seeing what's happening in the life of our favorite Coles!! :) Bear Lake looked like so much fun and sounded really relaxing! Sigh. . . well, my cute friend, you look darling in your picture with the kids! You are such a DOLL! Love ya' TONS!
Glad you had a good time. You guys deserve a break and family vacation. Since Mat has been so isolated studying for his test. Wish the best for you and your FAMILY!!!!!
Hey! I was wondering where you guys stayed at while at bear lake. We are making a last minute trip this weekend there and thought you could give us a good place???
That looks like so much fun!! I was thinking about you today and about how much I miss you... I sure wish we lived closer!!! Love ya!!!
Post a Comment