Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Swim Lessons

Kudos to the BEST swim teacher ever....Tiffany! Ian absolutely loved swim lessons! I think it's because he loved his teacher so much. In fact on the car ride home after one of these lessons he told me "Mom, I like Tiffany more than you." So there you have it! If Ian wasn't a boy I think he would be a fish. He only had 6 lessons, but he is well on his way to being a swimmer. Good job little man, we are so proud of you!




3 comments:

Meg said...

Isn't it sad that Ian can swim better than us....will Tiffany teach me how to swim??

nmg said...

Maybe I could jump in the pool without plugging my nose if I had had a teacher like Tiffany instead of a dad whose idea of "teaching" was to chuck us all the deep end!

Jense Family said...

So glad he enjoyed it. My boys are excited to start. I agree Tiff is the best!!!!