Wednesday, December 29, 2010

*Happy Holidays*

Since we didn't get Christmas cards out this year I thought I'd post an updated photo of our little family here. A quick review of 2010 for the Cole family goes as follows:

Mat: Passed the Medical Dosimetry Boards in June, lived through his first year in the bishopric, and installed his own horseshoe pit among various other yard projects!

Tammy: Lived through Mat's first year in the bishopric, and my big accomplishment would be bun #3 in the oven...due April 14th.

Ian: Loved his first set of swim lessons, and is thoroughly enjoying his preschool experience.

Stella: Potty trained herself shortly after her 2nd birthday, and is still Little Miss Sassy.




7 comments:

April Weeks said...

I'd say you are a beautiful family!
Thanks for the update. Do you know what gender baby you are having?

The Cole Family said...

April....we aren't finding out with this one! :)

nmg said...

Uber cuteness! I'm glad that you all survived Mat's first year with the bishopric! Have a fun new years!

Meg said...

I love the kid's faces! It was good to see you guys! See ya soon! :)

The Foxy Fam said...

Holy buckets girl! I wish I looked as good as you do pregnant-- I would be okay looking like that not prego! :) That is the most beautiful picture EVER! I miss you guys! I will e-mail you so we can catch up! :) Oooooooh, I think I'm going through Tam girl withdrawals!

Keith Cheryl Wheeler said...

Love the cute family pictures. They really turned out great. We sure do miss you guys! Can't believe how big your kids are getting!!

Jense Family said...

Beautiful Family!!!!!!!
They turned out great.