Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's a BOY!

Caleb Mathew Cole was born April 8th, 2011 at 4:22pm. He weighed in at a whopping 8 lb 8 oz, 20 inches long. Ian and Stella are adjusting well so far, and now that we are home from the hospital Stella is especially loving her new brother. We are loving this new little man and his mellow attitude!





6 comments:

The Foxy Fam said...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I've been waiting for this post!! Congratulations you two. . .he's adorable!! :) Love you guys! Hope you're holding up and doing good Tam! :)

Elena Loo said...

Wow!! Congrats!!! That is so exciting you got another boy! :) Hope things are going well. We'll be thinking about you!

Chrissy said...

Congratulations! He is adorable and I love the name. I esp. love the picture of Stella feeding him, so sweet. :)

Lynae said...

Congratulations! So tiny and cute! That last picture is adorable.

nmg said...

I still can't get over how nice it was for your to name your son after my husband! Matt is so honored that Caleb's middle name is all due to him! Right!?!

Sure love you guys, Xander says he is looking forward to catching up with his buddy Caleb in July.

Mel Bernard said...

You did a BEAUTIFUL job! What a handsome little guy! I love that we have baby boys the same age! Looks like you got some good help... hope you are feeling good!
Love ya!