From Preschool that is! Ian is an official preschool graduate and heading to Kindergarten in the fall! Is there any way to possibly be prepared for the day this happens to your first born? I think not, but most moms probably feel the same. Ian on the other hand can't wait to start Kindergarten, and I hope his enthusiasm for school and learning lasts long until after he gets a degree in something! We love you Ian!
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Graduation....
Posted by The Cole Family at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh my he looks so big! Could you do me a favor and have him stop growing until I come home and can see him again? Work on that would ya.....
CONGRATULATIONS Ian!! :) I can't believe it's already that time! What a handsome fella! You'll do fine on the first day of school . . .just wear waterproof mascara and pack a box of tissues in his backpack for you of course--sneak them out as you exit out the door. . .deep breath, and have cookies and milk ready for you when you get home. . .I guess he could have some too. . . if there are any left! There won't be when Alice goes to school!! AAAAHHHH! :)
<<>>
You Rock! Keep up the hard work and enjoy your first year at kindergarten.
Post a Comment