Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We had a fabulous Christmas this year! The kids wandered into our room about 7am, Caleb stayed asleep for another hour which made stockings and presents a little more streamlined. Ian and Stella LOVE their cozy coupes! Ian would "pull" Stella over and try to give her tickets for speeding. Santa stuffed the stockings to overflowing, and we even had a few reindeer tracks left from their trip to our house! It is December 26th today and we got all the decorations put away already! This is not how we usually do things around here, but since Caleb is army crawling and getting into all the a fore mentioned decor.....something had to be done! We hope you had a holly jolly Christmas, and hopefully your decorations get to stay out a bit longer than ours!







3 comments:

nmg said...

It looks like you guys had a pretty great christmas! Sorry we missed it, so close but yet so far away.......Love you guys and I'm anxiously awaiting your visit out to Virginia this summer!

Mel Bernard said...

Oh Tammy!! I miss your guts!! It looks like you had a great Christmas :) we too took our decorations down the next morning... I think for the same reasons. I so need to look at your blog more often ( and update mine)
I love all your cute pictures of your kids. Your photography talent is great!! I can believe how fast our babies have grown :(

Kesterfam said...

The reindeer prints are such a cute idea. Christmas is so magical! :)
Stella looks just like what I imagine a little Tammy used to look like!
Too sad about the Christmas decor...I hate taking it down!