Ian was up bright and early(5:45am) Christmas morning! We made him wait about 30 minutes before he woke anyone else up. Then down to check out stockings Ian and Stella went while it took Caleb another good 30 minutes to fully wake up and be happy enough to join them. I was perfectly happy staying in bed with him and fully waking up myself! Ian's favorite gifts were his electric scooter from mom and dad, and his PSP from grandma and grandpa. Stella got an easy bake oven and a whole lot of craft stuff from both sets of grandparents...she will be in crafting heaven for a LONG time! Caleb got some fun race tracks, a huge dump truck that he loves to drive around, and dragons! Mat got a dapper new hat or two, and I got spoiled with new kitchen and camera gadgets. We had a fantastic day of movie watching, toy playing, and food devouring.....and I don't think anyone got out of their pajamas all day!
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Merry Christmas!
Posted by The Cole Family at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment