Sunday, September 28, 2014

Ian's Baptism

It was a great day!  You got baptized on Aug. 2nd, 2014.  We had lots of people come show how much they love you!  Aunt Nichole and Uncle Matt and their boys Lincoln and Xander came all the way from Serbia!  Aunt Meg and Uncle Cory and their kids(Kesley, Gavin, Noah, and Beau) were there.  Both sets of grandparents and lots of family friends came too!  It was very emotional for me to watch my first baby get baptized.  Dad and I are so very proud of the choice you made to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  You are such a good example to Stella and Caleb and such an awesome big brother!  We participated in the Stake Baptism and you were the only boy to get baptized that day.  We then had a fun luncheon back at our house and we rented a bounce house for you and all the kids to enjoy!  I was busy with visiting and all the food prep so I didn't get very many pictures but I hope you remember most how you felt on this very special day.








0 comments: