Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Tree House Construction

Oh Man am I ever behind on blog posts!  I am resolving to do better at getting things posted so that when I actually print this out into a book I won't be wishing I had done a better job!

We are sneaking up on a year since my last post, so there will be quite a few catch up posts to get everything current.

Summer of 2014 we were able to get phase one of the tree house construction completed, so when spring of 2015 rolled around I talked Mat into getting phase 2 done!  The tree house now has two decks that the kids can climb between, the huge platform swing and a slide which makes for a quick exit out of the tree house.  We are thinking a fireman's pole might be a good addition in the future!
Grandpa Madsen has been helping with the whole construction process and we are so grateful to have his help with it all!






Tree house before with one deck


Tree house after with two decks


0 comments: